Friday, July 12, 2024

Miley Cyrus is Alex Cooper's first celebrity that she had ever interviewed

Miley Cyrus is Alex Cooper's first celebrity that she had ever interviewed. Hence, she was very nervous.

Alex tells, "I'm such a big Miley Cyrus fan. Hannah Montana, through and through. My entire childhood. I have all the albums, I went to the concerts."

 "I think the most nervous I ever was was for the Miley Cyrus interview because she was really the first celebrity I had ever interviewed.

"I was like Alex, just get your name out and ask her at least five questions without, like, throwing up." During the interview, Miley didn't hold anything back as she spoke about her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston