Sunday, July 14, 2024

Sabrina Carpenter was discovered from Miley Cyrus's contest

Sabrina Carpenter was discovered from Miley Cyrus's contest. She wwas one of the top 3 singers.

She shared during an interview, “I think that definitely helped start my music career and start a fan base. That’s where my first fan base ever came from.”

From there, Sabrina was signed to Hollywood Records.

Sabrina continues, “It’s become one of the best experiences of my life. Maybe it wasn’t even as cool then as it is now – being able to say that I was signed at 12 – because people are like, ‘Wait, well, when I was 12, I was just playing with, like, Jenga blocks and you were getting signed by a label.’ That’s a really cool feeling.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston