Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Chappell Roan shared on how excited she was when she was invited to one of Miley Cyrus' parties

During an interview with Drew Afualo's The Comment Section podcast, Chappell revealed how excited she was when she was invited to one of Miley Cyrus' parties.

She tells, "All these things that are happening to me now are just kind of icing on the cake. I never thought I could fly first class. You know what I mean? I never thought I would get access to so much backstage".

"Miley invited me to a party, and I was like, ‘You don’t know that you were my first concert when the Jonas Brothers were opening for you.'"

And she shared how she was love to be able to hide her identity by wearing a blonde wig, "If I were to be able to start this all over, I don’t think it’s realistic to do a Daft Punk thing, but I wish I would have, you know? Like, a helmet. Same with Mr. Marshmello".

"But I loved that Hannah had two different personalities because it’s my f---ing hair that gets me in trouble all the time. So, I wish I would’ve done her."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston