Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Miley Cyrus's single "Inspired" was inspired by Hilary Clinton

Miley Cyrus's single "Inspired" was inspired by Hilary Clinton. She wrote during Hilary's 2016 presidential campaign. 


Cyrus told Billboard, “It was my Hillary Clinton song. I wrote it actually maybe a week before I went and campaigned for her, and she sent me a letter about it. 'Cause I sent it to her the day after the election, I said, ‘I wrote this song for you, and the reason I thought you would like it is because I always imagined you with your dad, when I wrote about me and my dad playing in the creek.’ Because, you remember when at all the debates she would bring up her dad? Her dad obviously played a very impactful part in her life, and my dad played one in mine.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston