Monday, September 18, 2023

Miley Cyrus claimed she saw UFO

Miley Cyrus claimed she was once chased down by UFO. 

In an interview, she recalled her experience to fashion designer Rick Owens, "I was driving through San Bernardino with my friend, and I got chased down by some sort of UFO.”

“I’m pretty sure about what I saw", however, went on to disclose that “I’d also bought weed wax from a guy in a van in front of a taco shop, so it could have been the weed wax".

“I did see it flying, and my friend saw it, too. There were a couple of other cars on the road and they also stopped to look, so I think what I saw was real.”

“I didn’t feel threatened at all actually, but I did see a being sitting in front of the flying object.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston