Saturday, September 9, 2023

Miley Cyrus still suffered from panic anxiety attacks after her Malibu house was burned down

Miley Cyrus still suffered from panic anxiety attacks after her Malibu house was burned down.

When her house was burned down, she was filming Black Mirror. 

She explained, “I was filming Black Mirror and while I was there the Woolsey Fires happened in Malibu".

"I was in South Africa but [the episode] was taking place in Malibu, so it was just a real trip. Two or three years after this happened, I didn’t understand, but I had this anxiety attack a vision attached that I would be strapped down to a gurney.”

“I would have these dreams any time I would go to perform, and I thought that was just an anxious vision that made no sense. But actually as my house was burning I was strapped to a gurney with my hands locked in handcuffs strapped to a bed [filming Black Mirror].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston