Monday, June 26, 2023

Miley Cyrus's “Hannah Montana” co-star Emily Osment is engaged

Emily Osment, who acted as Miley Cyrus's best friend character Lilly is engaged to her  boyfriend Jack Anthony. 

She posted a photo, showing her ring on Instagram, with caption, "This magical, beautiful, kaleidoscope of a person asked me to marry him this weekend. I did not know life could be this sweet or I could ever be this deliriously happy. I am so proud of the life we have built together and the people we have become over the last few years. This love is so big and so uniquely ours and I know it can do anything. I am so honored to stand next to you every day. I love you, Jack".

Anthony proposed to her in Yosemite National Park in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston