Monday, June 5, 2023

Dolly Parton didn't want Miley Cyrus to go back to brunette

Dolly Parton didn't want Miley Cyrus to go back to brunette. She told "Today" host Hoda Kotb previously that Parton was shocked when Miley told her that she might want to go back to brunette.

Cyrus revealed, "I've never seen Dolly actually scared before. But I told her, 'At the end of the year, I just really want to do something different. I think I'm going to dye my hair brunette.' She acted like I told her the worst news you can imagine." 

"She clutched her pearls, gasped, and went back, and she goes, 'You can't do that. You are me. So, I will be blonde." 

Parton was asked about Miley's intention to go back brunette, Parton said,  "Miley just seems like a blonde to me. She's a bombshell, period." 

"I think she's absolutely beautiful. Of course, she has the dark stuff in her hair now. But you know Miley, she's going to be something different tomorrow. She's going to look fashionable. She's going to do what she does."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston