Thursday, June 8, 2023

Miley Cyrus had a terrifying plane experience

Miley Cyrus had a terrifying plane experience, back in 2022. Cyrus was on her way to headline the Asunciónico music festival, then her plane was struck by lightning and the pilot forced to make an emergency landing.

Earlier, she was in Bogotá, Colombia and performed at the Movistar Arena.

She even posted on her Instagram, to inform her fans that she couldn't fly into Paraguay. 

She wrote, "To my fans and everyone worried after hearing about my flight to Asunción. Our plane was caught in a major unexpected storm and struck by lighting. My crew , band , friends and family who were all traveling with me are safe after an emergency landing. We were unfortunately unable to fly into Paraguay. 💔 I LOVE YOU".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston