Monday, May 22, 2023

Miley Cyrus won't be doing tour so soon

Miley Cyrus won't be doing tour so soon. Her last tour was 2014, Bangerz tour. In an interview for June cover of British Vogue, she said, "Do I want to live my life for anyone else’s pleasure or fulfillment other than my own?"

She enjoys performing for her friends and doesn't like to perform infront hundreds of people.

She explained, "There's no connection. There's no safety. It’s also not natural. It's so isolating because if you're in front of 100,000 people, then you are alone."

She also suffers from chronic pain and inflammation. She tells, "I was in a lot of pain. I was kind of back into the pop star thing and I noticed I had this flare-up."

"You’re more likely to catch me and my friends literally walking through rose gardens or going to a museum. It's not about being self-serious. I’m just evolved."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston