Thursday, May 18, 2023

Miley Cyrus is on British Vogue Cover

Miley Cyrus is on British Vogue Cover. Talking about her previous relationship with her ex husband, Liam Hemsworth, she said, 'I wouldn't erase my story or want it to be erased. Having an interesting life makes for interesting storytelling.'

The former couple met when they were working together in movie The Last Song. They got divorced in 2020.


Some of Miley's fans thinks that the lyrics on her song Flowers and Muddy Feet are about their relationship.

Now Miley Cyrus is dating with Maxx Morando. Miley recalled about how they first met, 'We got put on a blind date. Well, it was blind for me and not really for him. I thought ':The worst that can happen is I leave.'' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston