Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Beauty products that Miley Cyrus brings everywhere

Miley Cyrus has beauty products that she must bring to everywhere. She must have her lip gloss. She told Byrdie,  "I definitely need some gloss. All the time. "Lip gloss is poppin" should have been my son".


She also will nail file in her bag. She said, “If you just curl your eyelashes, you don’t need mascara. If you have an emotional breakdown and you cry, you’re fine. You can fall asleep and not ruin anything.”

She had bad acne when she was growing up. She explained,  "I always had really bad skin growing up, so I'm obsessed with taking care of my skin. No matter what, I don’t pass out in my makeup. Like I will make sure I zombie walk [to the sink], no matter how late, and wash my face, because I just think it’s so important." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston