On Tuesday, Miley Cyrus released her new album, Bass Persuades. Miley's official Instagram page no longer features her last name.
![]() |
Billy Ray Cyrus responds to Miley dropping her last name. He share his thoughts by posting on Instagram, "Family means more than ever now. I always called my little girl Miley. Just … Miley."
"Just like I always called my little boy Braison. Bet you didn’t know … I was just CYRUS before Achy Breaky Heart came out in 92. All of my swag and T shirts only read. CYRUS SOME GAVE ALL with a picture of a POW MIA flag on it that and the words .. 'You are not forgotten.'"
"I told @miley yesterday I felt good about her going with her first name. I mentioned Dolly and Cher. Thinkin about it more and more … Elvis .. Prince …and so on. It’s a natural progression for an iconic superstar legend. And the legend continues ! Looking forward to the new album. Now … if only Mercury / Polygram would have just not insisted on the” Billy Ray” part and just let me be CYRUS…… I could have done something!!! Ha ha !!! 🤣 All good. 👍🏼".

No comments:
Post a Comment