Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Miley Cyrus is being sued for copying Bruno Mars song in her 'Flowers' song

According to lawsuit, Miley Cyrus is being sued by Tempo Music Investment for copying Bruno Mars song ("When I Was Your Man") in her "Flowers" song. 

They suing for "unauthorized reproduction, distribution and exploitation" of the song.

The song "When I Was Your Man" goes by, "I should've bought you flowers and held your hand, should've gave you all my hours when I had the chance, take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do was dance. Now my baby's dancing, but she's dancing with another man."

Miley's song, "Flowers" pertains, "I can buy myself flowers, write my name in the sand, talk to myself for hours, say things you don't understand. I can take myself dancing and I can hold my own hand. Yeah, I can love me better than you can."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston