Saturday, September 14, 2024

Jojo Siwa revealed some celebrities that have reached her to give support including Miley Cyrus

During a talk with  Us Weekly, Jojo Siwa revealed that some celebrities have reached her to give some support, which including Demi Lovato, Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus.

She tells, “Demi's been an amazing support. Miley has reached out a lot and has been so sweet, and that's freaking incredible. Gaga and I, we actually share the same choreographer and creative director.”

Miley is a big inspiration to her. She read some of the text that sent to her by Cyrus's assistant, “‘Jojo, love to see you out there crushing it. You're slaying the day always, honey, I live for you. You've also made me realize how badly I need dance lessons. These moves are giving girl. And then she said, ‘Loving you, rooting for you, cheering you on from the sidelines forever, Miley.”

Then she added that the message was sent when she was very down. She explained, “On that day, I was having a rough, rough time wrapping my head around my career. And all of a sudden I woke up to that text and I was like, if Miley freaking Cyrus can send that and feel that and say that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston