Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Miley Cyrus tells how Mike Will became her producer for her "We can't stop"

Miley Cyrus tells how Mike Will became her producer for her "We can't stop".


She tells, "My label had said there's a new kid named Mike Will and he's only 22 or 23 years old from Atlanta"

"But he has a song that he's working on and it didn't have full production or full lyrics or everything."

"But it was "We can't stop" and somemore played it said would you ever want to work with this kid, even though he's never done anything like this before?".

"He's never been in pop music before. He's only been in hip hop. Would you be down".

"So then when I went back to LA, me and him met at the Sunset Marquis for the first time."

"It was immediate chemistry. Just all love and I knew that he was going to be my partner in crime for that era".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston