Monday, June 3, 2024

Miley Cyrus doesn't know whether she wants kids

 Miley Cyrus Miley Cyrus doesn't know whether she wants kids. During an interview with W Magazine, she said, “I’m 31 now, and I still don’t know if I want kids or not".

"I feel like my fans kind of are my kids in some way.”

Referring to her godmother Dolly Parton, she said, “I’ve heard Dolly say that too, because she didn’t have kids".

Currently she is happy with her life and said, “I love being an adult. I have a rule that I don’t look up or don’t look down at anyone.”

"I just look, which allows me the clarity to see the world for what it really is and people for who they really are. I look at myself almost every day in the mirror and I say, 'I am a woman.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston