Sunday, December 17, 2023

Miley Cyrus will pole dance thousand times again if she wants

Miley Cyrus was criticized because of her performance at 2009 Teen Choice Awards. She stands on top of ice cream cart and squatting around a pole placed at the center of the cart.

In an interview with Parade magazine's March issue, she said, "My job first is to entertain and do what I love, and if you don't like it, then change the channel." She added, "I'm not forcing you to watch me. I'm not forcing you to talk about me. I would do that pole dance a thousand times again, because it was right for the song and that performance."

"But, dude, if you think dancing on top of an ice-cream cart with a pole is bad, then go check what 90% of the high schoolers are really up to. It's funny. I don't know if a lot of parents remember what they were like as kids. But I'm like, 'Dude, as if you were an angel!'."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston