Thursday, December 21, 2023

Katy Perry's song "I kiss a girl" was about Miley Cyrus

Katy Perry's song "I kiss a girl" was about Miley Cyrus

During an interview with WKTU radio station, Miley said, “When she came out with ‘I Kissed a Girl,’ I was doing the Hannah Montana movie, and I heard her on the radio. They said, ‘Who did you write that about?’ She said me!" Cyrus said. “I heard it and I screamed, and started freaking out.”

Both of them shared a kiss on the red carpet of the MTV Video Music Awards, which was in 2014.

Later on, during an appearance on the talk show Sunrise, she tells about the kiss, "I just walked up to her to give her like a friendly girly kiss, you know, as girls do and then she like tried to move her head and go deeper, and I pulled away."

God knows where that tongue has been. We don’t know! That tongue is so infamous!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston