Thursday, July 27, 2023

Sinead O'Connor and Miley Cyrus had feud about dressing sexy

Sinead O'Connor and Miley Cyrus had feud about dressing sexy. This happen in 2014 where Miley Cyrus received mixed reviews on her naked photo on her album Wrecking Ball.

Sinead O'Connor gave her opinion, "I've never said that women shouldn't dress like women; what I've said is that you don't have to be naked on a wrecking ball and licking a sledgehammer".

"You can be very, very sexy without actually taking any of your clothes off or twerking. That's what I'm interested in showing, and when you look at the shot, that's what you see. There's nothing in those photographs but a little leg showing, but here you have a hot woman, which isn't actually me — it is me, but I don't really look like that. I'm not going to go around trying to look like that."

Cyrus didn't have hard feelings towards Sinead as stated in feud rumours and instead, praise her, "I think she's an incredible artist, I think she's an awesome songwriter, and I was really inspired by her for my 'Wrecking Ball' video, which was what started the whole thing".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston