Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Miley Cyrus didn't regret of not completing her high school

Miley Cyrus didn't regret of not completing her high school. She choose to be on TV show Hannah Montana. She also didn't regret of not having the chance to go for prom.

But she had a great time when she accompanying a male friend to his prom.

She told Contactmusic, “High school is something I wish I could have had. I still got to go to a prom but it wasn’t the same. Like, people bugged me for photos when I was at the prom".

“I went with a gay guy and it was the best, most fabulous night of my whole life, but it was different because it wasn’t like I was asked by my high school boyfriend or anything".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston