Monday, August 10, 2026

Miley Cyrus’ fiancé, Maxx Morando, shared how he proposed to her

Maxx Morando told Wonderland that he proposed to Miley Cyrus while they were traveling together in Japan.

He tells, "We were in Kyoto, Japan. For some reason, you'll find this as crazy as I did, she'd never been to Japan before. Neither had I, and we'd both wanted to go for a really long time. There were talks before we went about me popping the question but I was trying to keep it secret."

"I had to be really sneaky about it. We went to Tokyo first for a couple days and then on to Kyoto. I think she had a sense that it was coming."

He then tell that he found a suitable place to propose to her.

"It was a little dead end, this beautiful Japanese forest-y situation. She was taking videos, and was turned away. That's when I got on one knee and tapped her on the shoulder."

Morando confessed that he was feeling anxious before asking the question.

He shared, "I was sweating. I could feel my heart pounding. You grow up as a kid watching the movies where the guy gets on one knee and does the whole thing, and you know that's what you're supposed to do. But then you realize, 'Okay, I literally have to get on one knee.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston