Monday, August 12, 2024

Miley Cyrus is the youngest Disney Legend

Miley Cyrus is the youngest Disney Legend, at the age of 31 years old. The event took place at the Disney Legends Awards Ceremony at D23 on Sunday night.

Miley was the star for Hannah Montana between 2006 and 2011.

In her speech, she told the crowd, "I’m definitely going to cry.One long if I’m the badass that I’m supposed to be, and one short, if I get scared."

"In 2005, Disney was on a mission to rebuild and reimagine the company — that’s why they hired Bob Iger and me. I remember this clearly because it was during the auditioning process of Hannah Montana. There was a buzz in that Burbank Disney office, where it’s rumored they create all of us Disney kids. I definitely wasn’t created in a lab and if I was, there must have been a bug in the system which caused me to malfunction somewhere between the years of 2013 and 2016. Sorry Mickey!".

"They gave away tickets at the Glendale mall where I would have my first free concert. The first song I opened with was titled 'This is the Life,' which of course no one knew, because in reality I was a little girl in a blonde wig at the mall with a big dream. But in my heart I was Hannah Montana, and I was so proud to be."

"A little bit of everything has changed since that day, but at the same time nothing has changed at all. I stand here still proud to have been Hannah Montana because she made Miley in so many ways. This award is dedicated to Hannah and all of her amazing, loyal fans, and to everyone who has made my dream a reality. To quote the legend herself, this is the life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston