Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Brooke Shields shared the moment where her daughter thought she was replaced by Miley Cyrus

 Brooke Shields shared the moment where her daughter thought she was replaced by Miley Cyrus. 

She told PEOPLE, “I think I was Miley Cyrus' mom. I think I was Hannah Montana's mom, sorry, not Miley, but Hannah!".

"Hannah was my baby girl. So, oh God, my daughter loved the show."

"We brought her to a taping and I failed to explain to her that when I called her (Cyrus) ‘baby girl’ she wasn't being replaced by this girl that she was on stage."

Then Miley helped to calm her by saying, “this is just pretend, thank you for letting me borrow your mama.”

Brooke felt that it was really sweet for her to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston