Saturday, April 20, 2024

Jojo Siwa explained after being accused of stealing "Karma" from Miley Cyrus

Jojo Siwa  was accused of stealing "Karma" from Miley Cyrus. In an interview with TMZ, Jojo give her explaination.

She said, "I did not steal anything. There's no such thing as stealing. What happens is people write songs, and then, they don't do anything with them. Then, a few years later, it makes sense for another artist."

"I was pitched it. I loved it, was obsessed with it, so I grasped on to it. That's a very normal thing."

"I knew that it was a special song. I knew that it fit. I knew that it was exactly the vision that I wanted to create for the world."


"'Karma' akes you listen, 'Karma' makes you ask, 'Karma' makes you confused. So, whether people like it or not, marketing plan worked."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston