Sunday, March 31, 2024

Miley Cyrus's mom Tish has some issues with her marriage with Dominic

Miley Cyrus's mom Tish has some issues with her marriage with Dominic.

She opened up on her Sorry We're Stoned podcast, "I was so scared when I first met Dom, my husband, which was not that long ago. But it is crazy because I am a Taurus and he is an Aquarius, and every single thing I read said, 'Don’t even do it. It is the absolute worst pairing'."

She also added that she often take things personally while Dominic is quite a blunt person.

"I just feel like instead now of me getting so offended, because I respect and love him, that we have conversations".

"And instead [of] getting so upset and heated about it, and me not taking it personally, just letting him have an opinion. I’ve never been good at that."

"These are definitely issues. But issues also, because I love him, that I’m dealing with."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston