Sunday, February 4, 2024

Miley Cyrus was a huge fan of Michael Jackson

Miley Cyrus is a huge fan of Michael Jackson. She told MTV News, "It's just crazy again with the media and all that. Nobody ever wrote an article just to say, 'Hey, Michael, we really appreciate what you do!'".

"I wish I would have had the opportunity [to tell him how I felt about him when he was alive]."

"Not enough people told him [how great he was] and I think it's sad that you have to wait till it's too late. But I think he knows."

"I'm a huge fan of Michael Jackson. When I met Lady Gaga I was wearing a Michael Jackson T-shirt and, for me, that was completely surreal -- because the female artist that inspired me and the male artist that inspired me is a lot of Lady Gaga and a lot of Michael Jackson".

"And a little bit of a mix so that picture [in the MJ T-shirt meeting Gaga] means a lot to me. Again, I think God works in mysterious ways and had me wear that for a reason."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston