Friday, January 26, 2024

Miley Cyrus's Godmother Dolly Parton hopes Miley Cyrus wins everything at the Grammys

Miley Cyrus has six nominations for the coming 66th annual Grammy Awards. 

Dolly Parton, who is her Godmother gives her support to Miley, “I'm so happy for her. I just hope she wins as many as she can.”

Then she added, “I really love her song ‘Flowers. That was a big, big song this past year, and so I hope she wins everything.”

“I'll be happy for her with whatever she does wi. She's my little sweetheart. You know? My little goddaughter, so I feel very close to her.”

“I know she's nervous and excited, so I hope she does good".

Miley and Dolly had duet before in the past on different occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston