Thursday, August 31, 2023

Miley Cyrus recalls two big singers treated her like a little sister

Miley Cyrus recalled two big singers, which were Beyonce and Rihanna treated her like a little sister.



Miley showing a clip, “Here’s me sandwiched between Beyoncé and Rihanna".

“What I remember most from doing this performance is I was standing in between two of the biggest legends and icons that I was looking up to at the time, and they treated me like a little sister the entire time. They’re really sweet.”

Then she added, “I got brackets on the back of my teeth and I’m singing with Beyoncé".

Miley joined other big singers like Beyoncé, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Fergie, Carrie Underwood, Nicole Scherzinger, Mary J. Blige, Leona Lewis, Keyshia Cole, Natasha Bedingfield, Ciara, and Ashanti to sing “Just Stand Up!”.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston