Monday, June 30, 2014

Miley Cyrus has adopt a new puppy

Miley Cyrus has adopt a new puppy. She named her puppy Emu. She posted a photo of her and her new puppy on Instagram,  with the wording, "Time to start making Emu accounts smilers. Hes here and here to stay."
                                                           
"I welcomed Emu Coyne Cyrus into the family a couple days ago. Been keepin him a secret cause sometimes I'm weird like that. It's taken some time to be ready for this next step and loving again. There will never be anyone like Floyd. There was a bond that was so deep it's irreplaceable but that's not what I am trying to do. Never will I replace Floyd and that's something I had to take time to understand."  

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston