Sunday, May 20, 2012

Miley Cyrus trained to say same thing

Miley Cyrus was trained to say the same thing. She said: "I feel I was so trained in my interviews to be All-American or whatever. I just got so set in the way of saying the same things I did when I was 12 years old. "I had to smile so much and I had to say so much of the same thing. I finally had to look inside and say, 'What do I really think about this? Do I really think that or am I just trained to say that? Or have I said it for so many years now that that's what people expect me to say, so now I say it so I don't have to say something else and be creative? "I guess I kind of realised that my whole life isn't one giant press junket. I don't have to be smiling all the time and always have the perfect answer." source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston