Sunday, May 27, 2012

Miley Cyrus's mom helped Miley overcome heartbreak

When Miley Cyrus was dumped by her first boyfriend, her mother gave her support and comfort to her. She told magazine Bravo, "The first time I ever got broken-up with I thought my world was going to end, I was going to die right there and I couldn't keep breathing and go on. I was on tour and I could not get myself to go up on stage and smile and pretend like everything was OK. I would lay in bed feeling sick and so sad and my mum would hold me and tell me, 'It's all good,' and scratch my back until I fell asleep. And not waking up alone, waking up with my mum there, that is a time I will never forget." Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston