Friday, September 12, 2014

Reason why Miley Cyrus dislike Ed Sheeran

ed
Miley Cyrus seems dislike Ed Sheeran. What was the reason behind? Ed explained, "There was a thing that happened around a year ago, which popped again recently, involving Miley Cyrus….What happened was, I went to an after-party at the Grammys, had a bit [to drink], and then ended up at another Grammys after-party and there was a red carpet at this after-party. For some f*cking reason my publicist was like, ‘you should do this red carpet'…and I just had a bit of a rant, which I didn't really mean. I woke up the next morning and got this anxiety thing again. [I said something] along the lines of, ‘Your voice is amazing, your songs are amazing, just stop twerking.' I didn't say it in the nicest way and I genuinely do love her music and think her voice is great…I don't really know what to do. I'll find a way to [apologize]."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston