Thursday, May 1, 2014

Miley Cyrus talks to Ryan Seacrest about her hospitalization matter

new
Miley Cyrus talk to Ryan Seacrest in his KIIS-FM radio show. This was her first time speaking in public since her hospitalization.
               
She said, "I had gotten sick on the road. I feel like everyone's gotten this ongoing cough thing. ... It felt like I had a little bit of like the flu, cold situation. So they gave me some medicine. I was on this medicine for five days and everything was all good and on the sixth day ... it was so scary I woke up...When you're allergic to something you're poisoning yourself. I was poisoning myself. It was so scary."

"I couldn't breathe."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston