Thursday, June 14, 2012

Miley Cyrus slams back after being criticized for being with other guy

Miley Cyrus slams back after being criticized for being with other guy Miley Cyrus was spotted with a guy in the pool yesterday and people started comment about her. She slams back by writting in her Twitter, "So now because I am engaged I can't have a friend of the opposite sex?. Can't have a friend help me out while I'm working alllll day? #dumb." Her mother Tish wrote, "So sad that the nasty tabloids have to make up stories to sell their trashy mags. Cant they just leave these 2 alone and let them be happy?" Miley replied, "@tishcyrus I love my fiancé & he loves me. All the rest is bull s--t. We get to live a life of happiness no one can take that away from us!" Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston