Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How Miley Cyrus's friends going to celebrate her birthday?

Miley Cyrus going to celebrate her birthday soon and how her friends going to celebrate her birthday?

Her good pal, Osbourne said, "It's intimate, but it's going to be the sickest thing she's ever seen in her life."

"Although I see her on the same level mentally as me, I also realize that Miley's 19 and she deserves to still have fun," the 27-year-old Fashion Police host said of her So Undercover costar. "Because that girl has so much pressure on her and has worked her ass off her entire life that I think a lot of the time people forget that she deserves to have fun too. So that was my mission for her, to make her birthday...the best day ever."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston