Saturday, April 16, 2011

Miley Cyrus returns to Twitter because of Charlie Sheen



Miley Cyrus stop tweeting in 2009 but now she is back to Twitter again because she wants to reached out to Charlie Sheen.

In her Twitter, she wrote, "Do not fear... the Sheenius is here! I'm not gonna lie. I came back to Twitter for 2 reasons. My fans and to follow Charlie Sheen. Winning."

Charlie was happy to receive message from her and responded, "Dear Miley, Welcome back to Twitter! Always felt you were epic... Now you proved it! Thanks for the love!"

Then Cyrus replied back, "I always felt the same about you! You have taught me everything I know about Winning. Duh!"

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston