Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kelly Osbourne reports matters related with Miley Cyrus



There have been reports saying that Kelly Osbourne's mom does not approve her friendship with Miley Cyrus. But Kelly clarifies that this wasn't true.

She wrote in the Twitter, "Just read in the rags that apparently my mum thinks Miley is a bad influence on me it could not be father (sic) from the truth!"

"Actually it's the other way around. Miley has us all on a health kick. Gym/early nights There (sic) really scraping the barrel on that one! This really makes me mad. Miley is one of the most hard working respectful women I have ever worked with I am learning a lot from her! Miley and I have become really close. I'm sick of all the haters judging her she made one mistake and trust me she has learned her lesson!"

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston