Friday, September 24, 2010

Miley Cyrus want to clarifies about the boob rumors

There have been rumors saying that she going to have a boob job but Miley Cyrus says it was just a fabrication. She said “No, I don’t want a boob job."

“I want people to know, I think in pictures I always look upset. It’s because these cameras are following me, and I just think it’s really unfair. I know there some people that maybe like that attention, but I’m not one of them. I really just want to go on walks and enjoy where I live. The paparazzi really frustrate me, and it makes me really upset that I’m being followed around by men that I don’t know, and for anyone else, it would be considered stalking. I don’t know who those guys are. I don’t know if they’re good guys or bad guys. I don’t necessarily care; I don’t want anyone following me.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston