Thursday, April 8, 2010

Miley Cyrus bought her first home

Miley Cyrus has bought her first home. She will move to her house in November, where she will be 18 years old by then.

She bought it at the cost of $3.4 million. She and her mother will redesigned the interior.

She says, "My mom is, like, an interior designer... so my mom's gonna help me do all of that stuff, but we have pretty much the most opposite taste of any two human beings on the planet, so I have a feeling there's gonna be some fist fights in (furniture store) Ikea.

"I want everything on the floor and really zen and my mom likes chandeliers. I wanna be able to touch stuff in my house and not be afraid of breaking it."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston