Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Miley Cyrus still wonders why she joined Twitter lasttime



Miley Cyrus still wonders why she joined Twitter lasttime. She said “I hate when I read things where celebrities are complaining like ‘I have no personal life’. I’m like ‘That’s because you write everything that you’re doing!’.But I was that person.

“I was like, ‘I’m so sad, I have no real, normal life, everyone knows what I’m doing.’ But that was my fault because I’m telling everyone. I’d tweet where I was going then wonder why there’s a thousand fans outside of the restaurant. Well Hello! You just told them!”

Look what Twitter has done to John Mayer. Jennifer Aniston couldn't handle his obsessed on it.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston