Thursday, March 11, 2010

Miley Cyrus and author Nicholas Sparks talks about books

Miley Cyrus and author Nicholas Sparks talks about their favourite books to USA Today.

On Nicholas's favorite love stories: “A romance novel is supposed to make you escape into a fantasy of romance. What is the purpose of what I do? These are love stories. They went from (Greek tragedies), to Shakespeare’s ‘Romeo and Juliet,’ then Jane Austen did it, put a new human twist on it. Hemingway did it with ‘A Farewell to Arms.’”

On Miley's transition from Hannah to Ronnie: “With the book, I’ve only gotten through part of ‘The Last Song,’ because the movie started first. It’s got things I would like…even the name — I picked ‘Ronnie’ for my granddad. Things like that. But it was not written to make it easy for me, either. Anything that would make her [Ronnie's] parents happy is something she doesn’t want to do.”

I myself is not a fan of books. I will get sleepy fast if i read books.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston