Sunday, January 17, 2010

Miley Cyrus is the queen of karaoke

Free Image Hosting

Miley Cyrus enjoy singing karaoke with her friends when she returned her
hometown of Nashville, Tennessee. She felt many things that she unable to do when she was in Los Angeles according to Harper's Bazaar magazine.

"I got on the plane to Georgia, and I was lying in my mom's lap and crying and saying, 'I'm so happy to be getting out of Los Angeles. I went out every night with my friends. I did karaoke. I danced."

"All this stuff would've been such a big deal in Los Angeles: Who's she with? Why is she dancing? I felt alive and real. It's so much easier to know who you are when there aren't a thousand people telling you who they think you are. I felt like I was really figuring myself out. Usually I have someone whispering in my ear, but I was on my own."


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlretro.com Celebrity, Fashion, Beauty

Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie News and Gossips

Jennifer Aniston